Joined: Sep 2002
| Shaykh Muhammad bin Haadee on the Hadeeth of Dhul-Yadayn |
جلسة مع الشيخ محمد بن هادى المدخلى فى رمضان 1424 للهجرة
هناك بعض الشباب ياشيخى يستدل فى التثبت من خبر الثقة بحديث النبى صلى الله عليه وسلم مع ذو اليدين .. قال له يا رسول الله : أقصرت الصلاة أم نسيت ؟ فالرسول تثبت من ذى اليدين مع أن ذا اليدين كان ثقة وأصبحت عنده قاعدة مضطردة ، ويستدلون بكلام الشيخ العثيمين فى شرح أصول التفسير فى تفسير قول الله تعالى (( ليخرجن الأعز منها الأذل)) الشيخ العثيمين قال هنا أصل التثبت . هذا أصل التثبت فى هذه الآية ، فقالوا الشيخ أمرنا بالتثبت فى أخبار الثقة خاصة عند المنهج !!!
Question: My Shaykh, there are some youth who use the hadeeth of [incident of] the Prophet (sallAllaahu `alayhi wa sallam) with Dhul-Yadayn as evidence for verification of the khabar of the trustworthy person. He (Dhul-Yadayn) said to him, "Did you shorten the prayer or did you forget?". So the Messenger verified [what was said by] Dhul-Yadayn alongside (the fact) that Dhul-Yadayn was trustworthy and this became a continuous principle with him. And they also seek as evidence the speech of Shaykh al-`Uthaymeen in Sharh `Usool it-Tafseer, concerning the tafseer of the saying of Allaah, the Exalted, "...indeed the more honourable will expel therefrom the meaner..." (al-Munaafiqoon 63:8), Shaykh al-`Uthaymeen said this is the basis of verification, that this is the basis of verification in this verse. So they said that the Shaykh ordered us to verify the news of the trustworthy person, especially in manhaj!
لاما هو صحيح .. خبر الثقة لايطلب معه شىء من التثبت أبداً ، لكن هذا الرجل هذا الأمر الذى يُقص عن هذا الرجل فى حال المنافقين ، لأن النبى صلى الله عليه وسلم هو المصلى ومتيقن أنه لم يقصر . أنه لم يُنقص من صلاته شيئاً فكان جزمه أقوى مما قاله ذو اليدين فلما قام بعد ذلك من يقول له ماقال ذو اليدين رجع النبى صلى الله عليه وسلم عن جزمه لما عليه الجمع والآن نرى أهل الأهواء والبدع وأذنابهم فى هذا العصر يردون أخبار الجمع ماهو الواحد يردون أخبار الجمع من الثقات والعلماء ولايقبلونها لأنها تخالف أهواءهم فعُرف بأنهم إنما يقولون بهذه القاعدة التى جاءوها . جاءوا بها وابتكروها للتغطية على باطلهم لالقبول الحق ، فيجب أن يكون المسؤول ذكياً يعرف مرام هؤلاء وإلا فإنهم يأخذون مثل هذه العبارات ويطيرون بها
Shaykh Muhammad bin Haadee: No, this is not correct... the news of the trustworthy person, then no verification is requested for it at all. However, this man, this matter that is narrated about this man, [this is about] the state of the munaafiqeen (i.e. referring to the verse in Surah al-Munaafiqoon). Because the Prophet (sallAllaahu `alayhi wa sallam), he is the one who is praying and he is fully certain that he did not shorten (the prayer), that he did not decrease anything from his prayer. So his (firm) resolve (in his belief of not having shortened) was stronger than what was said by Dhul-Yadayn. So when another person stood and said the same as what was said by Dhul-Yadayn, the Prophet (sallAllaahu `alayhi wa sallam) turned back from his (firm) resolve (in his belief in not having shortened), on account of what a group (of people besides him) were upon (regarding the matter). And now you will see the people of desires and innovations, and their tail-ends, in this time, rejecting the narrations of a group (of people), not just one, but they reject the narrations of a group from amongst the trustworthy scholars, they do not accept them, because it goes against their desires. So it is known that they speak with this principle which they came with and which they contrived in order to conceal their falsehood, not in order to accept the truth. So its obligatory upon the one being asked to be intelligent, [that] he knows the objective of those people, because they take the likes of these expressions and then fly with them.
The original link does not work because AnaSalafi.Net has been down, but the original page is saved.
|Shaykh Rabee` bin Haadee Wrote in July 2002 |
All praise is due to Allaah, prayers and peace be upon the Messenger of Allaah, upon his family and companions and whoever follows his guidance.
Then let Ahl us-Sunnah wal-Jamaa'ah know in truth, not just as a mere claim, that their da'wah is exposed (i.e. open, susceptible) to the People of Tribulations (Fitan) and Desires (Ahwaa), and they do not become tired of (devising) plots, doubts and tribulations [placing them] in the midst of Ahl us-Sunnah wal-Jamaa'ah and spreading the causes of separation.
And there has emerged a new band (i.e. group), in these (past few) years who have warn the gown of the Sunnah, however they oppose Ahl us-Sunnah in their Usool and their Manhaj and in their application.
And this new band has adopted certain principles in order to stand up against the manhaj of Ahl us-Sunnah and against the fataawaa of the Scholars in refuting Innovation and warning from its people. Just as this band has set up principles in order to reject these fataawaa which are based upon the Book and the Sunnah. Such as:
1. "We do not blindly follow anyone, and we are the people of daleel (evidence)"
2. "No one has any guardianship over us, and nor do we have any fatherhoods (over us) and nor any patronships".
3. The claim of "tathabbut", meaning that they reject the verdicts of the scholars and their judgements upon the people of innovation, and warning against them (the innovations) and them (their people), by this claim (of theirs) that they make "tathabbut" (make their own verification), and this is in relation to their other principles that have just been mentioned.
And from another angle, they have devised certain principles for the defence of Ahl ul-Bid'ah, and their theoreticians, all in order to oppose the principles of the Salafi, and their manhaj in criticising the people of Bid'ah. Such as:
1. "Carrying the mujmal upon the mufassal", and they do not actually intend the mujmal and mufassal in the view of the Usooliyyeen, and the Scholars of Islaam, but they actually intend a mujmal and mufassal that they have innovated themselves.
2. "We correct (the mistake) but we do not criticise (the individual) or destroy (the person)", so they consider the criticism of Innovation and its people and warning from them, to be "destruction", and they themselves do not correct (mistakes) and instead they destroy Ahl us-Sunnah and wage the severest war against them, just as they wage a war against their foundations which are derived from the Book and the Sunnah.
3. The manhaj of Muwaazanaat, which they actually implement themselves, and then they, in arrogance, reject that they have actually applied it.
4. Their saying "We wish for a vast, open manhaj that suits Ahl us-Sunnah and suits the Ummah (as a whole)", and then they try to explain this in a false way, and their implementation of this actually exposes them, and as for those whose who try to portray outwardly that they do not implement it, then this support and loyalty to the one who does implement it exposes them.
أبو عياض أمجد بن محمد رفيق .-=abu.iyaad=-.
-=amjad bin muhammad=-