|Admin||-- 16-08-2003 @ 1:25 PM|
Alhamdulillah Was Salatu Was Salamu Alaa Ashrafil-Anbiyaa. Wa Ba'd:
This morning we were forwarded an email message by a brother who had received an email through a mailing list. He brought it to our attention because it was concerning Salafitalk.Net and asked us to respond. As you will be aware, it is a policy on this board not to address what is spread or posted on other boards of lies against the Salafees, as we consider this to be a waste of time and resources, and this is what Ahl ul-Bida' want, for the Salafees to be occupied with them, while they know that they have got nothing to stand upon and are upon falsehood.
In this instance, we will make just make a few brief points regarding the people of secret hizbiyyah, hate, and jealousy, to show that there are hypocrites with the hypocrisy in action, who conceal hizbiyyah and they hide behind the book of the respected Shaykh, Abdul-Muhsin al-Abbaad and the advice he wrote for Ahl us-Sunnah.
So here is the text of the email sent to us:
Jazaakallaahu khayran brother for letting us know. Then the brother quoted the text of the email he received from the mailing list:
Let us now take a look at the rifq in this email:
1) 3 examples of rifq in the first line (accusation of being a US government organization, and too stupid, and expelling us from the salafee manhaj - which is tabdee' of our manhaj). This is indeed good implementation of Shaykh Abdul-Muhsin's advice, is it not?
2) 3 more examples of rifq in the second sentence (many are too dumb, will blind-follow, and will blind follow "shaykh Jackass" if they can get a link up with him). The reference to "Shaykh Jackass" appears to be a reference to a real person. Is this excellent implementation of Shaykh Abdul-Muhsins advice?! The Shaykh is indeed free of these evil people who use his book to hide themselves and their evil behind it!
3) More rifq, arfaqu than what came before it, (they will probably call him "al'Allama Shaykh ibn abee Jackass Al-Atharee"). Shaykh Abdul-Muhsin has nothing to do with these sick and nasty individuals, these hypocrites in their speech and action, liars, seekers of baatil, whose hearts have been sealed and hardened against the advice in the book of Shaykh Abdul-Muhsin, which they do not even benefit from!
4) Next sentence, "look at the list of individuals they have claimed are innovators". On Salafitalk, only those whom the Salafee scholars have declared Innovators with jarh mufassar are listed as far as we know. Sayid Qutb, Hassan Banna, Maududi, Qutubees, Suroorees and Takfeerees and like Safar and Salman and Adnan Aroor and Abul-Hasan al-Maribi and others.
5) The last sentence, "Alhamdulillaah the shaykh's book is being spread FAR AND WIDE!!!". The only ones who truly benefit from the good that is in the book are the true Salafees, who opposed the Innovators like Adnaan Aroor and Abul Hasan al-Maribi and who distinguished between a the situation of a scholar making a wrong ijtihaad and being pardoned for it, and between a deviant Ikhwaanee who came to demolish the Salafee manhaj and subsequently exposed and warned against for this. We acknowledge the good in the book, as it was written as naseehah, and realise that those who make genuine errors in their ijtihaads are to be dealt with using softness. We do not take some of the errors in this book that have been pointed out by others from the people of knowledge, and we realise that the book is on the subject of Ahl us-Sunnah making genuine errors and how to deal with them (not for a deviant who persists in his deviation after being advised and corrected). We put everything in the book in its proper context and place. As for these hizbees, they do not benefit from what is actually inside the book, the contents and advice in the book. They only benefit from the title and the front cover. The above is a clear example. This is why some of the scholars said that the people of bid'ah distribute this book, and those who intend fitnah spread this book, using it incorrectly, without even benefiting from the benefit that is in it. How truly they spoke, and isn't the above a perfect example of this fact.
6) Our position at Salafitalk is that Shaykh Abdul-Muhsin wrote a good naseehah about how to treat a Salafee scholar who makes a genuine mistake in itjtihaad and does not persist in it after being corrected. Some scholars praised the book. The last chapter on jarh and tajreeh has mistakes in it in which are to be avoided and these matters are left to the other scholars to explain, some of which has already been done by Shaykh Ahmad an-Najmee and Shaykh Faalih. The people of bidah and hizbiyyah have benefited from this book only to support their deviation, not to actually truly benefit and implement the advice itself (which is clear in their actions). They have used it to confuse sincere people and to cover up the deviation and misguidance of Abul-Hasan al-Maribi which has become as clear as the sun at noon. This position of ours is taken after reading the statements of ALL the scholars, those who spoke good of it and those who pointed out its mistakes, and warned against its distribution. Most if not all of these statements are found in this thread here, may Allah reward those who posted in it.
This individual who wrote the above has made it very clear from the beginning in his speech that he is not sincere, and that he seeks something crooked. For answers to what was raised in this email you will find all the sayings of the scholars and some really excellent clarifications from our brothers at spubs.com in the link quoted above, they have done a good job of giving the true picture and reconciling the statements of all the scholars.
Quoted from the thread linked to above.
This message was edited by Admin on 8-19-03 @ 6:44 PM