|AbuKhadeejahSP||-- 06-11-2002 @ 12:00 AM|
A Clarification Of The Truth Concerning The Deception Of ?Markaz Jamiat Ahl-e-Hadees UK? ? Their Speakers and Khateebs
All praise is due to Allaah Lord of the Worlds and may the peace and blessings of Allaah be upon His Messenger.
This is a brief one page summary of the deviations of this group. Firstly, one must understand that this group is not upon the methodology of the true Ahlul-Hadeeth that are well known as our Salaf. They are not upon the methodology of Ahlul-Hadeeth/Ahlul-Athar of the great Imaams of the past and later times such as Imaam Maalik ibn Anas (d. 179H), Imaam Shaafi?ee (d. 204H), Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal (d. 241H), Sufyaan ath-Thawree (d. 161H), Ibn Uyainah (d. 198H), Ibn Mubaarak (d. 181H), Ibn Taymiyah (d. 728H), Muhammad Ibn Abdul-Wahhaab (d. 1206H), Ibn Baaz (d 1420H), Al-Albaanee (d. 1420H), Ibn Uthyameen (d. 1421H) and many others. Rather they have opposed the path and way of these great scholars who were truly the People and Companions of Hadeeth. Rather we say that this group, ?Markaz Jamiat Ahl-e-Hadith UK? is a group upon the methodology of the Ikhwaan al-Muslimoon, who are in direct contradiction to the methodology of the Salafi da?wah. Amongst the scholars who have spoken against this methodology (Ikhwaanul-Muslimeen) are: Ibn Baaz, Al-Albaanee, Muqbil ibn Haadee, Rabee Ibn Haadee, Saaleh al-Fawzaan, just to mention a few. Even to the extent that Shaykhul-Islaam Ibn Baaz clearly stated that Ikhwaanul-Muslimoon are amongst the 72 destroyed sects.
We hold that one should not take any notice of their lectures and speakers and keep away from them as a protection from corruption in their religion. As for those who are beguiled by their numbers and their closeness to some personalities and individuals in the Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia; then know that many of the scholars are fully aware of the evils of this group and the rest are becoming more aware as the information reaches them. So here are some of the deviations of ?Markaz Jamiat Ahl-e-Hadith UK?:
1. Abdul-Haadee Umri, who is the current ?president? of this deviant group, claimed on a public radio station that the founders of the Brelewees (Ahmed Riza Brelewee), Jamaatul-Islaamee (Syed Alaa Maududi) were great scholars of Islaam. He stated that they wrote beneficial works. He stated that Mawdoodee was a scholar of international standing! He then made a du'aa that their graves be filled with light for their great services to Islaam!! This is in opposition to the position of the great scholars and the manhaj of the Salaf in dealing with the people of soofiyah and ahlul-bid'ah in general. (Tape available from Salafi Publications).
2. Abdul-Haadee Umri, also claimed in a Jumu?ah khutbah dated Friday 24th May, claimed that the Muslims and the Islamic lands are living in state of pre-Islamic jaahiliyah! This is exactly what the innovator Syed Qutub used to say about the Muslim lands ? And the scholars such as Shaykh Saaleh al-Fawzaan have mentioned, that this is the same as declaring all the Muslims to be disbelievers.
3. Another leader of this group called Hafizullah Khan, claims that the mu'talizee, seeker of nearness to the Shia, the Jews and Christians, Yusuf al-Qardawi is great Scholar of Islaam as is Muhammad Suroor! This mubtadi' Qardaawee mocks the Sunnah and has even mocked Allaah. He claimed that if Allaah came down, the he would be defeated by the Jews in the 'Jewish State' in the elections! Shaykh Ibnul-Uthaymeen and Shaykh Muqbil clearly stated that this is a statement of kufr. Qardaawee also holds that the Jews and Christians are believers, mu'minoon, and that they are brothers of the Muslims!
4. ?Markaz Jamiat Ahl-e-Hadith UK? have in past few years invited the scholars of the Raafidah Shia to their mosque in Birmingham (Green Lane) with the intent of co-operation in political matters such as Kashmir. And members such as Abdul-Hadi Umri have visited them also with the same intent. These are the very same Raafidah Shi'a, followers of Aayatush-Shaytaan Al-Khomeinee, who curse the Companions of the Prophet (salallaahu alayhi wassalam) and claim that his wife Aa?isha (may Allaah be pleased her) was an adulteress!
5. ?Markaz Jamiat Ahl-e-Hadith UK? and its leaders are well known for promoting the left-wing Socialist Labour Party and encourages people to vote for it and join it and even stand in elections as its representatives. There are many newspaper clippings where they are seen with politicians at the 'House of Lords' with their suits, shirts and ties. Some of these photographs are next to women in the company of some who are sipping Sherry! Further they have allowed many of these politicians to deliver lectures at their mosques. (we have these Newspaper clippings)
6. ?Markaz Jamiat Ahl-e-Hadith UK? and its leaders have invited kuffaar to come and speak on its platforms calling for uniting of the religions (wahdatul-Adyaan) of Islaam, Judaism and Christianity! This is, of-course, totally against the creed, 'aqeedah, of Islaam and the Salaf. And example of this was at their conference in Birmingham, August 2000 at the Rex Centre. At this same conference they invited Zaki Badawi (a clear modernist mu'tazili) to deliver lectures.
7. ?Markaz Jamiat Ahl-e-Hadith UK? have banned the Salafi students of knowledge from teaching Kitaabut-Tawheed and other essential knowledge from ALL of their mosques! How does this compare to their inviting Members Of Parliament and members of the 'House Of Lords'to their mosques!?
8. ?Markaz Jamiat Ahl-e-Hadith UK? have encouraged the general masses (male and female) to go out in the streets demonstrating for so-called Islamic ?causes? around the world. So they go out ?arm in arm? with communists, Shi?ites, Sufis, grave-worshippers and takfeerees! All in the name of Islaam!! This is in opposition to the position of the great scholars. The last such march/demonstration which they called for and participated in was in October2000 for Iraaq, which was organised alongside Marxists, Communists, Socialists, Raafidah Si'ites, passive Christian groups, Soofees from many sects (Chistees, Brelewees, Naqshbandees), Ikhwaanul-Mufliseen and others.
9. ?Markaz Jamiat Ahl-e-Hadith UK? have a political agenda as its goal. Whatever and whoever agrees with them in this is their friend and ally. And whoever corrects them and opposes them becomes an enemy whom they speak and warn against.
We hold that these ?leaders and speakers? who are a part of ?Markaz Jamiat Ahl-e-Hadith UK?, meaning their heads, are opposers of the Sunnah and da?wah Salafiyyah and they oppose the true Ahlul-Hadeeth. They deceive and trick the innocent people with this title. So we warn against them and ask you do not listen to them or take from them, rather avoid them and their gatherings. In this way you will safeguard your deen.
From those who have spoken against them, or individuals who are at the head of them, include Shaykh Muqbil bin Haadee, Shaykh 'Ubayd Al-Jaabiree, Shaykh Rabee' bin Haadee, Shaykh Badi' ud-Deen As-Sindee, Shaykh Muhammad bin Haadee, Shaykh Yahyaa al-Haajooree, Shaykh Fawzi al-Atharee, Shaykh Muhammad al-Anjaree and more.
This was a very brief insight into just a few of their grievous mistakes. And there are many more, so beware!
And all praise is due to Allaah, Lord of all creation.
|abd.al-kareem||-- 06-11-2002 @ 12:00 AM|
This message was edited by abd.al-kareem on 2-16-07 @ 5:54 AM
|Abu_Talha||-- 07-11-2002 @ 12:00 AM|
|aboo.bilal||-- 12-11-2002 @ 12:00 AM|
bbbal-Hamdu-Lillaahi Rabbil-'Aalameen was-Salaatu was-Salaamu 'alaa Ashrafil-Anbiyaa'e wal-Mursaleen, wa ba'd:
As-Salaamu alaikum wa Rahmatullaah
I have thought very long and hard about this and have decided to make an addition to what our brother Abu Khadeejah has already stated.
With regards to the People of Misguidance, sometimes what they hide from you is far worse than what is made apparent to you.
There are people who continue to sit on the fence, even after the reality has been made clear to them about such hizbee organisations.
This is just as a person who was once associated with Jama'atut-Tableegh still holding on to some of their principles even after being shown the light of Da?wah Salafeeyah.
Likewise, you will see these people denying their links with ?Markazi Jamiat Ahl-e-Hadees? (as they call it!) - Yet you will see them attending the Ahl-e-Hadees conferences, gatherings, circles and jumu?ah prayers.
You will see that when ?Markazi Jamiat Ahl-e-Hadees? are criticised in front of them they will remain silent, and even cringe, not making their position clear ? Yet they will be amongst the first to attack the Salafis at any opportunity.
They will claim to support the Salafee ulema yet continue to promote the Markazi Jamiat Ahl-e-Hadees speakers some of who oppose this blessed manhaj!
They will deceptively tell the Salafis that they are not upon the same way as Markazi Jamiat Ahl-e-Hadees; they will even tell some of the speakers invited by Markazi Jamiat Ahl-e-Hadees to their conferences that they are not upon the same way as Markazi Jamiat Ahl-e-Hadees - yet they will continue to frequent their masjids and accompany them even after the Salafee Masjid has been established in Birmingham.
You will see that even though they claim that they are not upon the Manhaj of Markazi Jamiat Ahl-e-Hadees they will still use their charity number to set up their accounts for fund raising purposes.
You will see that even though they claim that they are not upon the same manhaj as Markazi Jamiat Ahl-e-Hadees they will still go around their branches throughout the country (especially in Ramadhaan) and raise funds for their proposed masjid, leading and deceiving the people to believe that the funds will be used to set up a branch of Markazi Jamiat Ahl-e-Hadees UK.
You will see that even though they claim that they are with the Salafees they were inside the Markazi Jamiat Ahl-e-Hadees Masjid on a Friday after juma?aah collecting donations for their project whilst the Salafees were outside asking for donations (prior to the Salafees setting up the Salafi Masjid).
You will also notice that if you co-operate with these brothers upon their deceptive, political manhaj then you are welcome. And if you oppose them in this manhaj then they will start narrating lies upon you by backbiting and slandering you, using the political principle of divide and conquer - Splitting the Salafees and then recruiting those who support their deceptive manhaj.
And some advice to the brothers who are supporting or even just co-operating with them: If you become aware of this reality, advise the brothers with some well-deserved naseehah. And after advising them and they choose to continue upon this corrupt Manhaj of co-operating with the hizbiyyoon and attacking the Salafiyyoon then take naseehah from the Salafee students of knowledge around you those who are known for their steadfastness and salafiyyah and abandon these ?fence-sitters? who are in reality trying to unite haqq and baatil.
If the situation becomes clear to you and your advice is not accepted then maybe it is time to abandon them (for the sake of Allaah). And if necessary start warning against their shubahaat and fawdah, (doubts and confusion) so others are not entrapped by them. And mostly you will find that unaware young Pakistani or Indian brothers who get caught up by these people of doubts and confusion, calling them to the Pakistani anti-Hanifi da?wah.
For those who are currently working with them then fear Allaah and if you are aware of this reality then make your position clear. And stand up and be counted for the haqq.
Another Scholar from the Ahlul-Hadeeth of Pakistan known as Hafidh Abdullaah al-Bahawalpuri said on a tape in urdu (which I have in my possession): "There are two things that the people will always be able to say about me: Firstly, that I never lied and secondly that I never co-operated with anyone except upon the haqq."
He also stated that when he first arrived in Bahawalpuri (Pakistan) the Deobandis came to him and asked him to join them in refuting the Barelawis. The Shaykh (rahimahullaah?s) response to them was, "If I am in position one then why should I join you and relegate myself to position two." He went on to say, "They left me and joined the Barelawis in refuting me!"
These are the Ahlul-Hadeeth (we make a distinction between the Alh-e-Hadees of today and the AHL-UL-HADEETH the likes of Imaam Ahmad, Imaam Ibn Baaz, Imaam al-Albaanee, Imaam Badee Uddin Shah of Pakistan and their likes) we should be following in their clear positions.
ADDITION MADE BY ME:
These are the people in whose masjid in Birmingham the infamous Usaamah al-Qoosee was invited to give lectures in which he criticised the clear Salafee Shaykookh such as Shaykh Rabee' openly and the people of Alum Rock and Birmingham attended and remained silent I pray ya ikwaan you see the link in the common ground that they tread barakhAllaahu feekum. And they accuse the salafees of having hizbeeyah, walaahul-musta'aan.
I say: "Birds of a kind flock together".
This should be sufficient for now insha?Allaah
Subhaanak Allahumma wa bi Hamdika, Ash Shahadu an Laa ilaaha ilaa anta, Astaghfiruka wa atooboo ilayka.
Aboo Bilal Nahim ibn 'Abd al Majid ibn Fazal Hussain
Please note I have added my kunya and full name. As I am not one to hide behind unknown ID's!!! Because (alhamdulillaah) I have nothing to hide.
This message was edited by aboo.bilal on 12-30-03 @ 10:49 AM
|aboo.bilal||-- 30-12-2003 @ 10:51 AM|
I have made some additions to my previous post barakhAllaahu feekum