|| Topic: The Seminar Series which will be transmitted by Live Salafi Duroos
Joined: Apr 2003
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله |
| ( The Seminar Series which will be transmitted by Live Salafi Duroos |
We, at Live Salafi Duroos announce to the brothers and sisters the Dawraat that will be transmitted on Paltalk (Live Salafi Duroos). We tried our utmost to choose the Dawraat which did not conflict with other Dawraat.
We will also record some of the lessons and lectures which we are not able to transmit. They will be made available as audio files in a special website soon InshAllaah.
All listed Duroos and lectures will be according to Saudi time.
The Dawraat that we will transmit are as follows:
First : The Imam Muhammad ibn AbdulWahhab ash-Shareeyah Dawraah in Makkah
al-Mukkaramah which began last Saturday. We will only transmit the first
week of this Dawraah since it conflicts with the Dawraah in Hafr Baatin.
The Lessons are as follows:
- The explanation of the book of Fasting from Durr al-Baheeyah - by the Imam
ash-Shawkani Rahimullah this will be explained by Dr. Muhammad bin Umar
Bazmool HafidhAllah. 7.30 p.m. Saudi time.
- The Explanation of the Book of purification from Umdatul Ahkaam this will
be explained by Dr. Wassee Allah Abbas HafidhAllah. 9.00 p.m. Saudi time.
Second: the Dawraah of Masjid Muwayeeyah bin Abee Sufyaan in the city of Hafr al-Baatin (East of Saudi Arabia) which will begin on 20/05/1427AH with a lecture by Shaykh/ Dr. Saleh bin Saad Suhaymee HafidhAllah entitled: (The history of the Islamic Aqeedah) at 7.15 p.m. InshAllaah.
This Dawraah will take place for two weeks beginning on 21/05/1427AH until 03/06/1427AH the first week ( 20/05/1427AH to 26/05/1427AH)
Corresponding to (16/06/2006 to 22/06/2006) schedule will be as follows:
- The Book of Virtues from Saheeh al-Bukhari explained by Shaykh Dr. Saleh
bin Saad Suhaymee HafidhAllah at 4.00 a.m.
- Unveiling of the Doubts (Kashf Shubahat) - by Muhammad ibn AbdulWahhab
Rahimullah explained by Dr. Muhammad al-Aqeel HafidhAllah at 12.30 p.m.
- Foundations of the Sunnah (Asool as-Sunnah) - by Imaam Ahmad bin Hanbal
Rahimullah explained by Shaykh/ Dr. Saleh bin Saad Suhaymee HafidhAllah at
- The Book of Tawheed (Kitab ul-Tawheed)- by Muhammad ibn AbdulWahhab
Rahimullah explained by Dr. Muhammad al-Aqeel HafidhAllah at 7.15 p.m.
- The Concise Description of the Prophet - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam ?
(Mukhtasir Al-Shamaa`il Al-Muhammadeeyah) - by Imam Tirmidhi Rahimullah
explained by Dr. Muhammad al-Aqeel HafidhAllah between the Adhan and Iqama
of the Esha prayer at 8.30 p.m.
The Second Week ( 27/05/1427AH to 03/06/1427AH)
Corresponding to (23/06/2006 to 29/06/2006)
The opening lecture for the Second week: by the noble Shaykh/ Dr. Muhammad
bin Hadi al-Mudkhali HafidhAllah- entitled: (The Introduction to Studying
Fiqh) Which will take place after Mahgrib prayer at 7.15 p.m. on Friday
- The Book of Manners from Sunnan Abee Dawood explained by
shaikh Dr. Muhammad bin Hadi al-Mudkhali HafidhAllah at 4.00 a.m.
- The Chapters of Foods- Hunting - Oaths - vows, from Minhaaj as-Salikeen by Imam as-Saa'di -Rahimullah explained by Dr. Muhammad bin Bakheet al-Hujjeeli HafidhAllah at 12.30 p.m.
- Explanation of Soorah Fatihah and Soorah Falaq and Naas explained by
Dr. Muhammad bin Bakheet al-Hujjeeli HafidhAllah at 5.00 p.m.
- The Chapters of Li'an - Suckling - Capital punishment, from Umdatul
Ahkaam explained by Shaykh Muhammad bin Ramzan al-Hajari HafidhAllah at 7.15
- The Poem of Manners - by Shaykh Hafidh Hakami -Rahimullah explained by Dr.
Muhammad bin Hadi al-Mudkhali HafidhAllah between the Adhan and Iqama of the isha prayer at 8.30 p.m.
Third: The Imam Muhammad bin Ibraheem Rahimullah Dawraah in the city of
Jeddah, which will begin on Saturday 05/06/1427AH ( 01/07/2006) the first
weeks schedule will be as follows:
First week: from 05/06/1427AH until 09/06/1427AH corresponding to
(01/07/2006) until (05/07/2006) by Allah's permission:
- The completion of the explanation of the Book of Tawheed by the noble
Shaykh Ubayd al-Jabari HafidhAllah at 5.00 a.m. Saudi time.
- The Excellence of the Qur'an from Saheeh al-Bukhari explained by Shaykh
Ali Tawayjari HafidhAllah at 6.00 a.m.
- Things that nullify Islam explained by Shaykh Ali Tawayjari HafidhAllah at
- Book about Jihad authored by Shaykh Abdus-Salam as-Suhaymee HafidhAllah at 8.00 a.m.
- The completion of al-Qawaid an-Nooraneeyah by Shaykh Abdus-Salam
as-Suhaymee HafidhAllah at 9.00 a.m.
- The Aqeedah of the Shaykh the Imam Muhammad ibn AbdulWahhab Rahimullah
explained by Shaykh Ali Tawayjari HafidhAllah at 7.00 p.m.
- Book of transactions from Minhaj as-Salikeen explained by Shaykh Ubayd
al-Jabari HafidhAllah at 9.00 p.m.
Second Week: from 12/05/1427AH (08/07/2006)
Same schedule as the first week.
- Explanation of the Book the Brief Biography of the Prophet - sallAllaahu
alayhi wa sallam ? by the Dr. Muhammad al-Aqeel HafidhAllah at 7.00 p.m.
- An explanation of Unveiling of the Doubts (Kashf Shubahat) - by the Imam
Muhammad ibn AbdulWahhab Rahimullah Dr. Muhammad al-Aqeel HafidhAllah 9.00p.m.
* The lectures which will take place during the Dawraah will be announced
due to them conflicting with the timing of the Dawraah in the city of Hafr
to see the schudules in arabic : http://www.sahab.net/forums/showthread.php?t=335720
wa jazakum Allah khairan
( abu zeiad al athary )
Live Salafi Duroos
** abuzeiadalathary@hotmail **
أبو عادل بن ع
(Miami, FL : Madinah, Saudi Arabia)
Joined: Oct 2005
The Schedule for the Shaikh Muhammad bin Ibraaheem Islamic Workshop, at Princess Hissah Masjid in Jeddah, has been corrected as follows: |
- 5:15 a.m. Explanation of "Kitaab at-Tawheed" with Shaikh `Ubaid al-Jaabiree
- 6:00 a.m. The Creed of Shaikh Muhammad bin `Abdil-Wahhaab with Shaikh `Alee at-Tuwaijiree
- 6:45 a.m. "A Treatise on Jihaad" Authored and Taught by Shaikh `Abdus-Salaam as-Suhaimee
- 7:30 a.m. Explanation of Shaikh al-Islaam Ibn Taymiyah's "al-Qawaa'id an-Nooraniyyah" with Shaikh `Abdus-Salaam as-Suhaimee
- 7:30 p.m. Explanation "The Book of Virtues of the Qur'aan" from Saheeh al-Bukhaaree with Shaikh `Alee at-Tuwaijiree
- 9:00 p.m. Explanation of "The Book of Transactions" from Minhaaj as-Saalikeen with Shaikh `Ubaid al-Jaabiree
- Scheduled timings and lessons remain as mentioned
- 7:30 p.m. Explanation of "The Summarized Seerah of Prophet Muhammad, sallallaahu `alaihi wa sallam)" with Shaikh Muhammad al-`Aqeel
- 9:00 p.m. Explanation of "Kashf ash-Shubuhaat" with Shaikh Muhammad al-`Aqeel
Don't be lame... don't deviate.
Don't be a loser... stick to the Sunnah.