Joined: Oct 2008
Deceitful Fawzee al-Bahraini refuted by Shaikh Rabee' |
AN EXPOSITION OF THE FALSIFICATIONS, LIES, DISTORTIONS AND TREACHERY OF FAWZEE AL-BAHRAINI WHO IS FALSELY DESCRIBED AS FAWZEE AL-ATHAREE | PART 1
by:Ash-Shaikh Al-Allaamah Rabee' bin Haadee Al-Madkhalee(May Allaah preserve him and protect him)
Attached is Part 1 (in Arabic) of a series of five refuatations compiled by Shaikh Rabeeı ibn Haadee Al-Madkhalee against the lies and deceptions of Fawzee al-Bahraini (who calls himself Fawzee al-Atharee). Fawzee al-Bahraini for the last two years or so has been waging a hate-campaign against the Scholars of Madinah, Makkah and others. His has used foul and evil speech against the likes of Shaikh Rabeeı, Shaikh Ubaid al-Jaabiree, Shaikh Ahmad an-Najmee, Shaikh Zaid al-Madkhali (etc.) From the lies he has invented against Shaikh Rabeeı include:
1. That Shaikh Rabeeı and those who support him and aid him are, ı.. in reality Khawaarij.. Rawaafidh.. Murjiıahı
2. He falsely accuses Shaikh Rabeeı and his brothers from the ıulamah of declaring Ahlus-Sunnah to be innovators, (such as Raafidhah etc.) yet in reality he himself is the one who does this(!!) One can clearly see the instability and confusion in the thoughts and conclusions of Fawzee.
3. He claims falsely that Shaikh Rabeeı is from the Murjiıah. A fundamental trait of the sect known as the Hadaadiyyah (who Shaikh Rabeeı refuted many years ago) is that they accuse those who are free from ıirjaa as being Murjiıah and therefore as deviated innovators.
4. He claims that it is ımustı and a ıconditionı in the definition of Imaan that one must say, ıthat Imaan decreases and decreases until nothing remains of it.ı Yet, as Shaikh points out, that many, many Imaams of the Salaf did not utilise this term, they would simply say, ıIt increases and decreases.ı And others would simply say, ıIt is speech and action.ı So Fawzee and his colleagues have added a ıpre-requisiteı and a ıconditionı, claiming that it must be said, otherwise one is a murjiyy!
5. Fawzee and his companions falsely claim that the Imaams of the Salaf used to include the term ıJins al-Amalı into the definition of Eemaan. Yet this terminology was unknown to the early Salaf. Some of the latter day Scholars utilised it, but it not in the manner of the modern-day Haddaadees.
6. Their false claim that whomsoever falls into bidıah is necessarily an innovator without explanation or detail. The Haddaadis of old used to regard Ibn Hajr and An-Nawawee to be innovators. The modern day Haddaadis declare the scholars of Madinah and Makkah and the Saamitah to be innovators - but worse still, they accuse them falsely without proof!
7. Their raising of Faalih al-Harbee** to the level of the greater Scholars such as Imaam Ibn Uthaimeen (rahimahullaah), even after the proof has been established against Faalih al-Harbi.
Shaikh Rabeeı makes apparent the sinful and apparent lies and accusations against the Scholars that Fawzee al-Bahraini invents. He exposes the fact that he edits out speech and removes the context, and sometimes blatently invents things that do not exist. The Shaikh exposes his ignorance in knowledge and challenges him to show his efforts and authorship in the refutation of the Shiıah, or the Soofees, etc.
Sufficient is it that we say to Fawzee al-Bahraini the same as what is said to the goat who keeps trying to ram the mountain, ıO goat donıt have mercy upon the mountain, have mercy upon your horns!ı
** Let not the English reader be deceived by those who claim that, ıMaktabah Salafiyyah used to praise Faalih Al-Harbi and Fawzee al-Atharee so therefore they are with them both.ı By Allaah this is from the severest of deceptions utilised by those who harbour enmity towards Maktabah Salafiyyah.
Rather what is correct is that Maktabah Salafiyyah praised the two of them whilst the Scholars praised the two of them due to what was known of them at that time of good.
And anyone who has a share in knowledge knows the praises of the scholars for them - just as the Scholars praised Abul-Hasan Al-Maırabi before he went astray, and likewise Usaamah al-Qoosee, Muhammad al-Maghraawee, Abdur-Rahmaan Abdul-Khaaliq, Adnaan Arıoor etc.
So there was a time when they were praised and much good was mentioned regarding them, but when they went astray, these taziyyahs became worthless in the face of their deviations. And this is from the excellence, honour and nobility of the Scholars such as Shaikh Rabeeı, Shaikh Ubaid and their brothers from Ahlus-Sunnah - i.e. that the previous praise of a person does not give him the right to innovate, nor does it make him immune from refutation if he goes astray! Rather the tazkiyyah become a proof against him.
But those who thrive upon the ignorance of the people in the West, seek to misguide them with ambiguities and vague statements, half-stories and fables!
From the first moments the Scholars such as Shaikh Rabeeı exposed their errors and deviations upon evidences, Maktabah Salafiyyah followed suite immediately without delay. And that is the case with Ihyaa Turath, Abul-Hasan, Arıoor, Suhaib Hasan and Faalih al-Harbi.
When Shaikh Rabeeıs first public talk was delivered against Faalih al-Harbi, the brothers from the Maktabah were in the house of Shaikh Rabeeı. After the talk Shaikh Rabeeı clarified further the evidences and proofs to show the errors of Faalih.
You found from Maktabah Salafiyyah on their websites, articles and sermons, that they explained the errors of Faalih al-Harbi and freed themselves from him just as they did with Abul-Hasan before him. Maktabah Salafiyyah deleted his translated articles and openly rebutted his errors.
Those who concoct these false rumours against Maktabah Salafiyyah are the same individuals who have connections to the Jamıiyyah Ahlel-Hadith (UK), or to QSS (USA), or with connections to Islamic organisations who support Abul-Hasan al-Maırabi such as Luton (UK), or the supporters of Jamıiyyah Ihya Turath al-Islami. They advertise and promote (on their mailing lists and websites) the speakers of Ihyaa Turaath and events orgainised by the Jamıiyyah Ahlel-Hadith (UK), and events organised by the supporters of Maırabi in Luton and so on. So it suites their agenda and goal to discredit Maktabah Salafiyyah so they can have a free hand thereafter to build up these dubious organisations in the West that misguide the Muslims.