Joined: Sep 2002
BEWARE OF THE DECEIVERS |
Asslaamu alaykum wa rahmatullaah,
I pray you are well and in strength of Imaan.
As for Tawfique Chawdhury, then he is a Surooree, hizbee upon the manhaj of Syed Qutub, Hasan Al-Banna and Ikhwaanul-Mufliseen.
He is NOT a Salafi - but rather a false claimant who comes to decieve the Salafis.
Amongst his evil deviations:
1. Claiming that it is obligatory to also bring the praises Syed Qutb if one is to criticise him. He made this statement upon the evil 'khalafi-hizbi list' that he posts on - In spring of 2000. This is the evil methodology of 'mawaazanah'. Go to http://www.spubs.com/sps/sp.cfm?secID=MNJ&subsecID=MNJ12&loadpage=displaysubsection - For a full and outright refutation of this evil deviated methodology.
2. His claim that there has been 'no manhood' since the time of the Sahaabah till now. This he stated in a khutbah delivered in the masjid of hizbiyyah in Birmingham in August 2002. This statement, in it of itself is zandaqah (heresy) - which requires that he repents or is punished in an Islamic state.
By this statement, he has belttled the Taabi'oon, the taabi' at-taabi'een and the earliest illutrious generations of great Imaams, like Az-Zuhree, Shu'bah, Maalik, Awzaa'ee, Ibn Uyaynah, Sufyaan ath-Thawree, Shaafi'ee, Ahmad ibn Hanbal, Bukhaaree, Muslim and of later times, the likes of Ibn Taymiyyah, Adh-Dhahabee and of today, Ibn Baaz, Albaanee, Ibnul-Uthaymeen, Fawzaan, Muqbil, Rabee' Al-Madkhalee, Ubayd Al-Jaabiree etc.
So upon him is tawbah and that he leaves his ignorance and his feigning of knowledge.
3. His claim that the only 'real manhood' today is in those children who throw stones at Jewish soldiers in Palestine. And he claims that they are men trapped inside childrens' bodies! This is the peak of ignorance and foolishness. So what of the 'manhood' of the major the scholars and their students? What about Ibn Baaz, Albaanee, Ibnul-Uthaymeen?! Was the way of these scholars to encourage the children to go out and throw stones at the Jewish soldiers and at their armoured tanks?!
4. His accompanying and lecturing upon the platforms of the enemies of the Sunnah, such as the Soofees and Deobandies - promoting their centres and the places of gathering - Such as his presence at, and promotion of the Soofee, Deobandi Central Mosque in Birmingham. As Fudayl Ibn Iyaad (187H) said: "I met the best of people, all of them people of the Sunnah and they used to forbid accompanying the people of innovation." Ibraaheem Ibn Maysarah (Died 132 H) said: "Whoever honours an innovator has aided in the destruction of Islaam". So Tawfique has honoured the innovators and thereby aided in the destruction of Islaam. So we apply upon him the statement of Fudayl ibn Iyaad: "Whoever sits with a person of innovation, then beware of him and whoever sits with a person of innovation has not been given wisdom".
5. His companionship with well known hizbees and enemies of the Salafi 'ulemah, and therefore the Salafi Da'wah. The likes of Yaasar Qaadhi, Al-Hidaayah, Suhayb Hasan, Abdul-Haadi al-Umari etc.
So take to the statement of Ibnul-Mubaarak (died 181H): "Let your company be the poor and needy and beware of sitting with a person of innovation." And Fudayl Ibn Iyaad said: "Do not feel safe about your deen with a person of innovation. Do not consult him in your affairs and do not sit with him, for whoever sits with a person of innovation, Allaah will make him inherit blindness."
So you will see that those who supported and invited the likes of these individuals in Bradford, Manchester and other than that are blinded by hizbiyyah and they have a sickness in their manhaj and a corruption in their affairs. They are led astray and they lead others astray.
Stick to the 'ulemah al-kibaar, the Major Scholars - Those well founded and established in the manhaj of the Salaf. The likes of Fawzaan, Rabee al-Madkhalee, Ubayd al-Jaabiree, Ahmad an-Najmee and others like them.
Wassallaam 'alaykum wa rahmatullaah.
Salafi Bookstore & Islamic Centre is a UK Registered Charity. All of our publications and activities are charitable. We are in need of your donations and help.
PO Box 6294
UK B8 3JE
t. 0121 773 0003
t. 0121 773 0033
f. 0121 773 4882
t. 00 44 121 7730003
t. 00 44 121 7730033
f. 00 44 121 7734882
This message was edited by abukhadeejahsp on 9-25-02 @ 11:53 AM