|umm.idris||-- 12-22-2002 @ 12:00 AM|
As salaamu alaikum wa rahmatulah
If anyone can give me background on this individual
"Yasir Qadhi". A site was recommended where he does taped lectures of Kitab ul Tawheed.
However I have never heard of him and need knowledge of his aqeedah and minhaj, insha'allah.
May Allaah tabaraka wa t'ala reward the maintainers of this website immensely, ameen
This message was edited by umm.idris on 12-22-02 @ 4:46 AM
|Abu.AbdirRahman.R||-- 12-22-2002 @ 12:00 AM|
The people of madinah (who studied with him) and interacted with him know best this person as the "people of makkah know best its streets" as the saying goes.
1. His close friend, teacher, Jamal Zarabozo, a harakee follower of safar and salman who affirms tawheed al-haakimiyyah (no one has seen any open tawbah from him to date). Some of the tendencies of Zarabozo are found in Qadhi, like finding fault with al-Albani and his fiqh and accusing others of making taqleed of him.
2. Connection to al-Hidayah, some people who are upon ikhwanee manhaj and manhaj of tamyee' in the UK, and who are closely linked to the hardcore Ikhwaanee Jamaate Ahle Hadis.
3. He was confused about safar and salman originally before seeing the light, then was confused about ihyaa at-turaath also. he admitted to Shaikh ar-Ruhailee that his manhaj is weak, and this his nature. He is confused about the deviations in the fundamentals of the manhaj, which is something dangerous especially in these times when all deviations come from issues of manhaj.
4. He read a book by abdur-rahmaan mahmood on hukm bi ghayri maa anzalalllaah which he thought was excellent, and the miskeen does not know that this man is a qutubee who praises sayyid qutb and uses the same doubts as the takfiris in this book. so in his jahl of the manhaj issues of our time, he is easily susceptible to doubts and being convinced by those who he is ignorant of.
5. He is being propped up by his Ikhwaanee friends al-Hidayah, and this is fitnah for the people because this man is jaahil of manhaj.
6. He wrote his book on riyaa as an introspection excercise, since he had a problem with it, and many brothers noticed his "big head". So its strange to see that al-Hidayah are causing more fitnah for his man by propping him up, making him subject to more internal problems.
7. He tried to claim that the reason why others speak about him is due to jealousy. This is a great lie. This is how he deceives those people in the West who don't know any better. He himself admitted to Shaikh ar-Ruhailee that he is weak in manhaj, showing that the concern and criticisms upon him were correct.
8. In the States he is always on the platforms of the harakees, whenever you see events and conferences or gatherings, then look carefully at who invites him and who he shares platforms with and you see clearly he is with the harakees those who do not cease to be upon the manhaj of the qutubees or turaathees or others from ahl il-ahwaa.
9. Qadhi is just one in a group of similar people who gained prominence in dawah during times of confusion in manhaj, they might have knowledge in certain areas, but they are totally ignorant of manhaj issues, and hence a fitnah for the people. Similar to bilal philips and zarabozo and others.
10. A person who is clearly upon the sunnah and is clear in his manhaj and in his implementation of it, but who is not so great in knowledge is far better than one with lots of knowledge but who remains confused and ignorant in manhaj, because this one will become a head of misguidance when he presents himself to people.
11. He is upon the manhaj of tamyee'.
12. Have heard that when he is in the UK he is with Suhaib Hasan and with the Ikhwaanees of Ahle Hadeeth, and drives around with them, escorting them or being escorted with them. This makes his manhaj clear.
The salafees should beware of this man because he might not be vocal now, while he is being raised and promoted by his Ikhwaanee managers at al-Hidayah so that he is widely accepted amongst the Salafees, but when he reaches this position, he will come out with the real manhaj that he is concealing and his dislike of the Salafees will be more open. This is the way of all of the people of hizbiyyah and the Salafees should not be stung hole from the same hole over and over again.
If you cannot speak arabic do not refer to his tapes or books, but stick to the materials and tapes of clear du'aat like who are in the states and elsewhere. And finally, this is nothing personal, but it is to do with manhaj and to do with the deen.
This message was edited by Abu.AbdirRahman.R on 12-22-02 @ 12:13 PM
|shahid393||-- 12-22-2002 @ 12:00 AM|
as-salaamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaah,
br. dawud burbank has live lectures on paltalk, over kitaab-ut-tawheed, on mondays from 7 to 8pm (gmt)
|Moosaa||-- 12-22-2002 @ 12:00 AM|
Regarding the statement posted above: "Jamal Zarabozo, a harakee follower of safar and salman who affirms tawheed al-haakimiyyah (no one has seen any open tawbah from him to date)"
He is to be blamed for his innovation of making haakimiyyah into a seperate category of tawheed, not for his affirmation of it.
Shaykh Saalih Al-Fawzaan said, "As for haakimiyyah, then it is true. It is obligatory for us to rule by the Sharee'ah of Allaah, the Mighty and Majestic. However this is included in tawheed al-uloohiyyah because it is obedience to Allaah, the Mighty and Majestic."
Just a small clarification - Ahlus-Sunnah affirm haakimiyyah, but not as a seperate category of tawheed. Jazaak Allaahu khayran.
سبحانك اللهم وبحمدك
أشهد أن لا إله إلا أنت
أستغفرك وأتوب إليك
|MSbN.Ahmad||-- 02-11-2004 @ 10:53 AM|
Wa'alaykumussalaam wa rahmatullaah
Just to add to the content of the thread:
A search on www.troid.org will reveal more inshaa'Allaah.
Umm Mujaahidah Ibnah Nafees Ibn Ihsaan Ahmad,
|Daud.Chest||-- 02-11-2004 @ 10:22 PM|
Subhan Allaah wa bihamdi!!! I always wanted to know who he was. I have a book written by him called, "Dua: The Weapon of the Believer". I told myself that I should burn it because he put Ghazzali on the list of scholars who approve of wiping the face after dua. I flipped through it and didn't see any names of people who are red flags (qutb ect.) He claims he compiled most of it from something that Shaykh Bin
Baaz (Rahimullaah) wrote. Should go ahead and torch it?
Daud Abdullaah As-Salafi
|n.ahsan.shah||-- 02-13-2004 @ 10:27 PM|
[Further note from Abu Ishaaq Nadeem Ahsan-Shah:
I bear witness to many of the above mentioned things by Abu AbdiRahman, as I sat in the gathering with shaykh Ibraheem Ar-Ruhaylee when Qadhi was told by the shaykh to make tawbah upon a number of issues. One of them which comes to mind now was his continued claim that the manhaj of shaykh Rabee (Hafidhahullah) was not the same as that of shaykh Ibn Baz(rahimahullah) [incidentally the shaykh repied this doubt by saying that had shaykh Ibn Baaz the time to look into what Shaykh Rabee looked into and had he known some of the things that Shaykh Rabee knew his anger (for Allah?s sake) would have excelled that of shaykh Rabee?s].
I have heard that he and his (blind) followers try to shed doubt about the outcome of that gathering. It was as clear as day for any level headed person. You will never hear them say that on that night Qadhi had on his "bench" a staunch Suroori and a known and confused sufi. Not to mention other hizbees.
They were trying to defend every baatil. A-Muntada was ok for them. Abdullah Ghunayman was ok for them. Even though the shaykh advised them on Abdullah Ghunayman and his takfeeri tendency ,this didn't prevent these hizbees from making a trip to Qassim and Buraidah visiting Abdullah Ghunayman the next summer (of course they will remind that they went for shaykh Uthaymeen) but Allah knows, had Salman Al- Awdah been in town would they had visited him as well? If I am not mistaken this intention was mentioned by one of their travel companions. And who were their travel companions that summer? Wasn't it Fareed Abdul-Wahid the hizbee caught up in the fitnah of Eed Al-Johani the maftoon? Fareed clung to this youngster over the advice that came streaming in from the elder scholars of Eed's hometown, Madeenah. He ignored that advice even though he heard with his own ears that Eed considered Tawheed al-Haakimiyyah to be the fourth category of Tawheed. Wasn't it also other known hizbees from the university that travelled with them that year?
In any case I call upon the other salafee trustworthy brothers who sat in that gathering to bear witness to what took place that night in order to stop these liars from further spreading their falsehood, as we all considered that gathering to be the one which had cut Qadhi's evil from its root as well as that of his followers.
Wassalamalykum wa rahmatullah
Abu Ishaaq Nadeem ibn Mohammad Ahsan-shah
((من كطم غيظاً و هو قادر أن ينفذه دعاه الله على رؤوس الخلائق حتى يخيره من الحور العين يزوجه منها ما يشاء))
[صحيح الجامع رقم 6522]
|Abu.Habibah.Raashid||-- 11-16-2007 @ 10:06 PM|