|WrightStreetYC||-- 05-08-2009 @ 8:01 PM|
The Second Blackwell Adventure Camp for Boys
18th ý 20th August 2009
* Two nights of outdoor camping and stable block accommodation
* Beautiful countryside and rolling hills
* A taste of the outdoors
* Tents set-up and dismantle activity - Instructor Lead
* Adventure Day Activity - Instructor Lead
* Outdoor Archery Activity - Instructor Lead
* Abseiling Activity - Instructor Lead
* Dual Zip Wire Activity - Instructor Lead
* Sledges - Instructor Led
* Pedal Go Karts - Self Led Activity
* Indoor Sports Activity - Instructor Lead
* Swimming Activity - Instructor Lead
* Map reading and orienteering ý Instructor Lead
* Authentic charcoal barbeque
* Food provided for two days
* Friendly Islamic atmosphere
* Great fun!
* LIMITED SPACES ý ýfirst come, first served basisý!
Boys 8-16 years
Wright Street Youth Club,
(c/o Salafi Bookstore & Islamic Centre)
472 Coventry Road,
Abu Hammaad Yunus
Application form ý please email:
Boys will be required to bring outdoor and walking shoes, sleeping bags, packed lunch and sandwiches on the first day. Parents will be required to fill in an application form.
"Hit the right path on Wright Street right now!"