|sajid_chauhan_81||-- 08-29-2009 @ 3:49 PM|
He is Shaykh Abu Abdur Rahman Abdullah ibn Umar ibn Mari' al-Adeni hafidhahullah.
The Sheikh started his study in 1406 hijrah/1986 CE by the study of the
Quran with Sheikh Muhammad alta'izzy and completed its recitation
twice and completed his study of the Quran in the year1409.
He went to dammaj in 1408 and stayed with the Noble Scholar of
Hadith Sheikh Muqbil ibn Haady al waddi'y studying with the Sheikh
Saheeh ul bukari and Muslim, and the book of Tawheed from ibn
The Sheikh reached most of the major students that where still
present at that time in dammaj from then Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahab Al
Wasaaby and studied with him Aqeedah of Imam Tahawi.
The Sheikh traveled to Saudi in 1412:
(1) While in Qasim and Riyadhı
1. The Sheikh stayed with the Noble Scholar Sheikh Uthamin for
four and a half years.
From what he studied with him in (small circles) mabaahith fi al-
hamouwyah, attadmaryahwa sharhouhou alaa nouniyah, alqawaa'id
annouraaniyah wa naqd talbies al jahmyah, assawaa'iq
During that same period, Sheikh Abdullah spent the hours of the day
when Sheikh Uthamin wasn't teaching to take knowledge from other
Scholars such ası
1. The Sheikh, faqeeh, scholar of the Arabic language: Abou
Salih Abdullah ibn Salih faaleh. Sheikh Abdullah studied with
him "Motoon" of sarf from it, al asaas wa'l binaa, attasreef from
azzanjaany, and attasreef from muhyy uddeen abdoullhameed, shadh
oul'arf . and in Nahou: alqatr, ashoodhoor and ibnou aqeel.
2. The Noble Scholar Sheikh bin Baz: Sheikh Abdullah used to
attend some of his lessons and ask him about what was problematic to
him on weekends (Thursdays and Fridays) and holidays.
3. Sheikh Abdullah ibn Ghadyaan: Lessons in osool
4. Sheikh Abdullah Al Jibreen: lessons in Aqeedah
5. Sheikh Muhammad ibn Suleiman Alaleet: Books in Aqeedah and
different comments of kitaab tawheed: Fath al-lmajeed, qurratoul
a'youn, addar unnadeed, alqaul assadeed, haashiatou ibn lqaasim and
6. Sheikh Muhammad ibn Salih almansoor: lessons in Aqeedah abd
osool al Fiqh
7. Sheikh Abdullah al qar'aawy: lessons in Tawheed
(2) Hi stay in Medina
1. Sheikh Muhammad ibn Amaan Al Jaami: ta'leeq of sharh
oulharras of aqeedatoulwaasityya h
2. Sheikh Rabee' ibn haadee al madkhalee: Hadith
3. Sheikh Abdullah ibn Muhammad alghaneemaan: fathoulmajeed
4. Shaikh aateayah ibn Muhammad saalim: Almouattah
5. Sheikh asshanqeety: Osool alfeqh
6. Shaikh abdolmuhsin alabbaad; Sunan annisaa'ee
7. Sheikh Umar ibn Abdul-Jabbar: alkawaakib
(3) His stay in makkah
1. Sheikh Muhammad Somali: Science of Hadith, some of Bukari
2. Sheikh Muhammad attayib almaghriby alja'fary: Osool
3. Sheikh Muhammad alkhadar ashshanqeety: Language
4. Sheikh Muhammad Salih attimbakty almaaly: sharh ibn aqeel
5. Sheikh Muhammad alithiooby alwolooly: Sunan tirmidhy,
source: http://www.miraath.net/index.php?page=page&action=view&pageid=18 and email dated 16 Nov '08 on the Maktabah-alfawaaid yahoogroup.
|Moosaa||-- 09-05-2009 @ 1:27 PM|
I believe that's Sh. Muhammad Aadam (may Allaah preserve him).
Moosaa ibn John Richardson
ıııııı ııııı ıııııı
ıııı ıı ıı ııı ııı ııı
|sajid_chauhan_81||-- 09-07-2009 @ 7:08 AM|
Na'am that's correct akhi Moosaa. JazakAllah khayr.
Also, the Shaykh was born in the year 1389 AH and his website is http://dar-sh.com/
|sajid_chauhan_81||-- 11-07-2009 @ 7:21 PM|
Please click here to read/listen what [url=http://salafitalk.net/st/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=19&Topic=2388]Sheikh Ubayd al-Jaabiree hafidhahullah[/url] says regarding studying at Shaykh al-Adanee's institute. Also please click [url=http://salafitalk.net/st/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=6&Topic=9743]here[/url] to read about the gathering of Ahlus Sunnah at Darul Hadeeth in Shihr.